Patrick GunvilleSenior Associate
Patrick Gunville is a Senior Associate with CBRE and is responsible for expanding the Victoria team’s operations into the mid-island region, including Nanaimo, Parksville/Qualicum, Courtenay/Comox, and Duncan/Ladysmith. Having grown up on the north-island, Patrick has a strong knowledge of all the mid-island communities and is regularly traveling between them in his day-to-day business. Before taking the position as CBRE’s mid-island specialist, he worked as a commercial broker specializing in land & investment in downtown Vancouver.
- Diploma in Legal Studies from Douglas College
- BA in Criminology from SFU
- UBC Sauder School of Business Real Estate Licensing Program
- Vancouver Island Commercial Real Estate Division
- Nanaimo Executives Association (NEA)