Jeff LougheedVice President
Jeff Lougheed is a seasoned real estate professional with expertise in commercial property consulting, valuation, leasing representation for both landlords and tenants, and acquisition and disposition.
He serves clients on diverse projects and property types, with a specialty in the Vancouver Island region.
Jeff’s extensive involvement in Western Canada’s commercial real estate industry has allowed him to cultivate a comprehensive network of connections and a thorough understanding of various markets.
- B.A. Political Science – University of Victoria
- Real Estate Trading Services – UBC Sauder School of Business
- Commercial Real Estate Advising
- Leasing Advisory
- Landlord & Tenant Representation
- Property Sales and Disposition
- Premises Disposition and Property Sales
- Strategic Planning
- Space Audits, Facilities Review and Site Selection