James MurraySales Representative
James joined CBRE Victoria’s Leasing Advisory Division in early 2018 and has worked alongside Nathaniel Simpson to grow and service CBRE Victoria’s leasing portfolio, resulting in 52 completed transactions and nearly 150,000 sq. ft. of office, medical, retail, and industrial space leased in 2018. Through the diligent and attentive servicing of both landlords and tenants, James continues to utilize best-in-class market knowledge to efficiently and effectively facilitate leasing transactions across all asset classes.
James is a born-and-raised Victorian and graduate of the University of Victoria’s Peter B. Gustavson School of Business. Prior to graduating UVIC and joining CBRE, James worked at a number of non-profit organizations acting in various roles including: event planning, staff/volunteer coordination, operations, and marketing.
- 2018 – Sauder School of Business – Real Estate Licensing
- 2017 – University of Victoria – Commerce
- Member of the Urban Development Institute (UDI)
- Member of the Young Urban Professionals in Real Estate (YUPRE)
- Member of the Real Estate Board of Greater Vancouver (REBG